Saturday, March 19, 2011

How to: Make Extra Cash




Everyone needs a little extra cash in the bank every now and again right? Well here are a few of the sites I use on a daily basis to get a few extra dollars and free stuff!

1.) Swagbucks - Now swagbucks is by far my favorite. Basically it's a search and win site. Simple right? They also have Swagbucks TV that you can watch for up to 75 swagbucks a day, daily points, surveys, and special offers. Also there facebook fan page is one of my favorite places to find some really interesting people. I save my swagbucks up every month to get 5 $5 amazon gift cards. I spend these on all kinds of things, my biggest purchase with these to date was a Keurig coffee pot that I got for free with the giftcards! I know some save for diapers, and christmas presents! Read this for the real down low about swagbucks!

2.) Crowdtap - I enjoy this site. I check it once or twice a day and there are generally a few quick hits to do a day. my favorite thing about this one is occasionally you get chosen to try out new products, or high value coupons for items! You rack up money to get giftcards, and part of the money you earn goes to your choice of a charity! I think thats really great personally.

3.) InboxDollars and SendEarnings - I use these websites primarily for there paid emails. They both send 2 -3 emails a day for me to read I click the button and get about $0.03 per email. Doesn't sound like a lot I know but for about 2 minutes of your time its not bad at all.

4.) SuperPoints - I just began to use this site about a week ago. It's not that hard, you get a certain amount of times to click a really big button and you can win points. There are also offers and videos to watch! You can use the points to redeem gift cards. This website is invite only so leave a comment if you want an invite. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment