Friday, May 27, 2011

Coupons in My mailbox





You guys seem to enjoy this last time. So this is what i got:

Kimberly Clark:
$1/1 any Kimberly Clark product ( includes Kleenex, Cottonelle, Viva, Kotex, Depend, Poise, Huggies)
$0.50/1 any Kimberly Clark product ( includes Kleenex, Cottonelle, Viva, Kotex, Depend, Poise, Huggies)
Email Them Here - This is Cottonelle the one I emailed, but you could email any of the above brands

A booklette of Unilever coupons
$1/1Bertolli Frozen Product
$1/2 Breyers Ice Cream product
$0.60/1 I can't believe it's not butter
$1/2 Hellmans Mayonnaise
$1/2 Lipton
$1/2 Ragu
$1/1 Axe Shower Gel
$1/1 Degree Product
$1/1 dove bar or body wash
$0.50/2 Q-tips
$0.50/1 Suave hair product
$1/1 Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion
Email them here - This is Ragu the one I emailed, but you could email any of the above brands


Don't Forgot to Look at the other companies I've got mail from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment